16 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the precious and rare form of rudraksha. The Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is considered as Jay Rudraksha and the wearer accomplishes triumph at all dimensions. The wearer of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha gets blessed by Lord Rama and consequently he is honored with triumph in whatever he does. It also brings assurance and bravery to the wearer and protects home from burglary, disease, fire and accidents.
Sixteen faced rudraksha is utilized for a multidimensional reason. Its properties encourage holy people and sages to build up an agreeable relationship and constructive body vitality. This Rudraksha is useful for the origination in women’s. It gives triumph/assurance and bravery. It speaks to Lord Mahamrityunjaya Shiva. This Rudraksha shields an individual home from burglary, disease, fire and accidents.It shields an individual from sick name and notoriety. The rudraksha is highly recommended for people in Administrative Positions like Businessmen, Politicians, Social Figures, Managers and administrators in public and private domain.
Benefits of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Helps to recover from intense sickness.
- It gives great impact of captivating Mahamrityunjay Jaap for multiple times by wearing it.
- Protects from malefic impact of Moon.
- Heals kidney, digestive tract, low back pain and urinogenital problems.
- Helps to win over the court cases and other legal issues
Step by step instructions to wear 16 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. Wear this rudraksha on Monday or Thursday for the best results.
2. You can Top it in silver and string it in red string and wear in the neck.
3. You must perform puja for the bead before wearing. Wash it in Ganga Jal and Panchamrit before putting it in puja.
4. Chant the mantra ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ 108 times while facing the north east to empower the bead.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
1. Advisable to wear this rudraksha alongside any gem stone as per your zodiac sign.
2.A big no to Lies, sex, drinking liquor and non-veg food while wearing this rudraksha.
3.Visit Shiva Temple on Mondays
4. Chant the mantra ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ nine times every day.
Rudra Ashirwad is a reputed supplier of original and lab certified Rudraksha in India. With our online presence, we aspire to be the best suppliers in the market to have an edge with Finest quality beads with Genuine Pricing. To know more about the Rudraksha and Shop – use the tiny little WhatsApp button below or click on the link below.