The rarest of them all, the one that resonates with Lord Brahma and the power house exuding divine energy, we are talking about 20 Mukhi Rudraksha. The wearer is said to be gifted with the ability of enhanced learning, cognitive skills, great zest and enthusiasm, some traits we all aspire to possess.
“Knowledge is power”- being nibble-witted, creative and intelligent requires the capacity to imbibe knowledge. 20 Mukhi Rudraksha acts as a catalyst for those who find it hard to absorb knowledge, information, skills. It has the aggregate power of all the planets and works brilliantly. This prodigy of a Rudraksha helps you zoom on the positive aspects of your life and blur the negative aspects at the same time. 20 mukhi rudraksha liberates your soul and multiplies your resilience. Sincere dedication and faith can definitely give you the best result out of these beads. There are countless more boons that these 20 faced beads offer, listed below are some of those:
Benefits of 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. Several troubles with one’s vision and hearing problems can be ceased with the aid of 20 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This holy Hindu rosary bead spiritually enlightens the wearer and brings him closer to Lord Brahma.
- Since it triggers the nerves of creativity in oneself, artists, musicians, businessmen and people from many other walks of life prefer this unique bead.
- This sacred Rudraksha cures autism. It has a lot of therapeutic properties in it.
- Helps the ones suffering from knee pain. In fact, any physical suffering can be put to an end with its help.
- It also succours people with diabetes.
- Like any other Rudraksha, this one too, miraculously ushers only the good in your life and repels the bad. It welcomes wealth and prosperity in abundance.
Step by Step instruction to wear 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The process commences with energising accompanied by the ‘Beej Mantra’ and the ‘Mool Mantra’.
- Rise on a Monday morning, make sure that your clothes are clean and you’ve had a bath.
- Sit in a quiet corner of your house and face towards the east.
- Channel all your attention and chant “Om Hreem Hreem Hoom Hoom Brahmane Namaha” for 108 times in a row. You must note that the pronunciation needs to be precise. Here’s another piece of advice: “Hreem” is to be pronounced as “Hreeng” and “Hoom” as “Hoong”.
- The step is to apply sandalwood tikka and adorn the Rudraksha around your neck.
Rule Book for wearing 20 Mukhi Rudraksha
Certain essential things must be kept in mind if you wish to get the most effective results from 20 Mukhi Rudraksha. Following are some of them:
- The 20 Mukhi Rudraksha must be capped with panchdhatu/ gold/ silver only. It can be adorned around your neck or your wrist as well.
- Extensive care must be taken when it comes to these unique and special beads. The pores require regular cleaning sessions so that dust particles do not get accumulated on the gaps. They need to be cleaned with oil. And post-cleaning, they should be drenched in holy Ganga jal.
- Women are advised not to wear these mystic beads during their menstrual period.
- Never forget to take them off before sex.
- These beads are never to be worn to funerals.
- Alcoholism and consumption of non-vegetarian food shall be restricted once you’ve started wearing these enigmatic beads.
- Always make sure that the beads are in contact with your body.
- Often people are allergic to the beads. For those people, they can keep the beads in the mandir room or Altar and offer chant on a regular basis.
If you wish to transform your life and change it for the better with the assistance of 20 Mukhi Rudraksha then take a pause. You do not have to go restless searching for a true-blue 20 Mukhi Rudraksha because we’ve got your back!
On your quest of finding the ultimate 20 Mukhi Rudraksha, Rudra Ashirwad is there to save your bacon! With our online presence, we aspire to be the best suppliers in the market to have an edge with Finest quality beads with Genuine Pricing. To know more about the Rudraksha and Shop – use the tiny little WhatsApp button below or click on the link below.