4 Mukhi Rudraksha holds the energy of Lord Brihaspati. It represents the 4 Vedas and hence it is believed that the wearer of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is entitled to the knowledge of four Vedas. It bestows the wearer with intelligence and wisdom. It drifts away from the clouds of ignorance from the mind and paves the way to knowledge. It revives the four stages of knowledge-Jagrit, Swapna, Sushuputi, and Turiya. It helps in harnessing our cognizance and putting it into the best use.
It assures better communication skills for the wearer. The malefic effects of Mercury like dullness, ineffective communication, etc., can be fixed with a 4 faced rudraksha. Did you know the four-faced rudraksha enhances the vocal cords and hence it’s singers’ favorite!
BENEFITS OF 4 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is famous amongst the students, researchers, and teachers who are perpetually curious and never want to stop learning new things.
- It helps the brain function better by eliminating mental stress and trauma.
- Kidney, bladder, and heart issues can be addressed via this miraculous bead.
- It is the key to profound meditation. Mental peace and tranquility can easily be achieved with 4 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The possessor is blessed with the power and energy of Lord Brahma and Lord Brihaspati.
- If you’re a habitual procrastinator and sleep way too much, 4 Mukhi Rudraksha might help.
- The unique properties of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha take away the urge to slumber all the time and make the lethargic mind and body energetic.
WEARING AND MAINTAINING
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is a precious piece. Like any other Rudraksha, it too needs extensive care and maintenance. The best way to keep the Rudraksha is to place it on an embellish a plate with sandalwood paste (Chandan) and flower.
- In order to energize the bead, ‘Om Hreem Hum Namah’ is to be chanted 108 before you start wearing it and prefer sitting facing the northeast.
- The bead can be either worn post proper rituals with silver/golden capping or it can be used while offering prayers.
- Never ever wear this pious piece while indulging in the impure or dishonest acts. Keep non-vegetarian food and alcohol at bay when you’re wearing it.
Rudra Ashirwad is a reputed supplier of original and lab-certified Rudraksha in India. With our online presence, we aspire to be the best suppliers in the market to have an edge with the Finest quality beads with Genuine Pricing.