17 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rare form of rudraksha. The Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha is the ultimate rudraksha for the good luck and wealth. The wearer of 17 Mukhi Rudraksha gets blessed by Lord Vishwakarma. Scriptures recommend this rudraksha can make the wearer wealthy in just a short span time. Texts state that the wealth can come from very unexpected sources like some unexpected inheritance, sudden business deals, mutual funds etc.
It is highly recommended for those who are starting their business independently. The bead is highly capable of helping the individual to craft his own fate. The 17 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly preferred by commodity and stock brokers. The seventeen faced rudraksha protects the wearer from the ill effects of the Saturn.
Benefits of 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Earn Kingly Luxury and all sorts of material possessions
- Significant increase in wealth in a short span of time from unexpected sources
- Protects from malefic impact of Saturn.
- Wearer achieves spiritual enlightenment.
- Releases the wearer from Karmic bond and fear of death
- Women wearing this rudraksha gets blessed with marital happiness, comforts and all sorts of material pleasure.
Step by step instructions to wear 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. Wear this rudraksha on Monday for the best results.
2. You can wear in the neck or you can keep it in home for worship.
3. You must perform puja for the bead before wearing. Wash it in Ganga Jal and Panchamrit before putting it in puja.
4. Chant the beej mantra ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ 108 times while facing the north east to empower the bead.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
1.A big no to Lies, sex, drinking liquor and non-veg food while wearing this rudraksha.
2.Visit Shiva Temple on Mondays
3. Chant the mantra ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ 11 times every day.
Rudra Ashirwad is a reputed supplier of original and lab certified Rudraksha in India. With our online presence, we aspire to be the best suppliers in the market to have an edge with Finest quality beads with Genuine Pricing. To know more about the Rudraksha and Shop – use the tiny little WhatsApp button below or click on the link below.