13 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the incredibly powerful bead. It is ruled by Lord of fascination and love Kamadev. 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is also additionally powered by Venus and the Moon. The wearer of 13 Faced Rudraksha is blessed with charm and attraction. The powerful bead brings monstrous love and furthermore passionate control and insight to the wearer.
The bead brings heavenly stylistic abilities advantage to the people like Government officials, film actors, craftsmen, on-screen characters, pioneers, authorities. The rudraksha ensures Influence, love, wellbeing of the wearer.
Amazing Benefits of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha benefits the individuals who experience the ill effects of mental ailments, muscle problems and the joint pain.
2. 13 Faced Rudraksha relieves urinary and thyroid issues. Also it is very useful in the treatment of eye, nose and throat issues.
3. The Rudraksha improves sexual desire in the couple. It is helpful for couple who are having issues in imagining a child.
4. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha energizes kundalini power and helps the wearer in achieving the eight siddhis.
5. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha saves the wearer from the malefic impacts of Venus and the Moon.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha wearing instruction
1. Wear this rudraksha on Monday or Sunday for the best results.
2. It is advisable to string it in red string and wear in the neck.
3. You must perform puja for the bead before wearing.
4. Serenade ‘Om Kshayem Staum Namah’ 108 times to empower before wearing.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules
1. Advisable to wear this rudraksha alongside any pearl as per your zodiac sign.
2.A big no to Lies, sex, drinking liquor and non-veg food while wearing this rudraksha.
3.Visit Shiva Temple on Mondays
4. Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Kshayem Staum Namah’ nine times every day.
Rudra Ashirwad is a reputed supplier of original and lab certified Rudraksha in India. With our online presence, we aspire to be the best suppliers in the market to have an edge with Finest quality beads with Genuine Pricing. To know more about the Rudraksha and Shop – use the tiny little WhatsApp button below or click on the link below.